Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday night...

I just have to mention how glad I am that my boyfriend cooked dinner for me. I worked Sunday night, and didn't get out until 9:30PM, an hour later than usual. I arrived home after getting some gas, a soda and a Slurpee from 7-11, with the thought that I really didn't want to cook. Thank God, he thought of that and went ahead with making our dinner, as well as enough food for the next few days.

We had tacos Sunday night. :)

He browned the meat. Then put the meat on a tray with some diced tomatoes, chopped onions, and cubed avocado. He even remember to pic up some fresh salsa from the grocery store. All I really had to do when I arrived home was heat up the taco shells and add water with taco seasoning to the meat. 10 minutes and dinner was served. I actually got to sit down as he brought it to me. Hmm, third night in a row he's brought me dinner, I wonder what he wants? Lol ;-)

Monday for dinner will consist of Spaghetti with meat sauce, that turned out really well. He did cheat a little with some Tomato sauce that I bought, Barilla Green and Black Olive, but then added sautéed mushroom chunks and onions, green peppers, and the nicely browned meat. (For lunch we will have the spaghetti with a clam sauce variant, yes from canned clams, but it's still so good.) ;-P

:-*  Thank you so much my Darling Dearest. *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment